Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunny Sundays at school

Today it was deliciously happily sunny and warm and springlike.

For Fairbanks.  Which means it was still below freezing and it just seemed bright because the sun was reflecting off the snow that seems like it will never go away.  But I didn't wear a coat on the walk to dinner, and I barely shivered at all.

Spring is coming, I believe it.

This weekend has been a lazy weekend full of sleep and episodes of Parks and Recreation.*  Now it's Sunday night again, which means I have a paper to write and a midterm to study for.

But even the imminence of a history test tomorrow morning can't dampen my spirits.

Because 1. history is interesting, and 2. IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK IT WILL BE SPRING BREAK AND I WILL BE IN SOUTH AMERICA WITH VALERIE.

I. Can. Not. Wait.


*About 10 episodes of Parks and Recreation later, I've decided I want to be like Leslie Knope when I grow up.

1 comment:

  1. ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because, warm as it may seem in Fairbanks, I can guarantee it is warmer here!

    ReplyDelete