There are lots of things I love about UAF. Like paying instate tuition and being able to afford visiting Val.* Also, the sledding hill is awesome. And then, of course, I love broomball.
The thing about sports is that I'm not very good at them. I ran and skiied in high school, but I was always the girl that was valued for her cheerful attitude if you get what I'm saying.
But I'm actually okay at broomball. And so I enjoy immensely. I like falling on my knees and accruing bruises and I like sliding on the ice and I like slamming into people while chasing after the little orange ball.
But our broomball team is a lot like Broadway and their endeavor to make a Spiderman musical. We mean well- we really do- and we're only trying to make the world a better place with our love of Spiderman and broomball. But we just haven't gotten it yet. Whether it is scoring a point or opening our musical to the public, it just hasn't really happened.
Tonight was the championship game, and we kept it tied at 0 and ran down the clock so we went into overtime, and everyone was yelling and cheering, and both teams were running up and down the ice, and we were really really excited because we were playing for tshirts and that makes it really serious, and go go go go team go go go. And the War Squirrels scored. Damn.
*OH MY GOSH 47 HOURS 16 MINUTES AND 23 SECONDS OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thing about sports is that I'm not very good at them. I ran and skiied in high school, but I was always the girl that was valued for her cheerful attitude if you get what I'm saying.
But I'm actually okay at broomball. And so I enjoy immensely. I like falling on my knees and accruing bruises and I like sliding on the ice and I like slamming into people while chasing after the little orange ball.
But our broomball team is a lot like Broadway and their endeavor to make a Spiderman musical. We mean well- we really do- and we're only trying to make the world a better place with our love of Spiderman and broomball. But we just haven't gotten it yet. Whether it is scoring a point or opening our musical to the public, it just hasn't really happened.
Tonight was the championship game, and we kept it tied at 0 and ran down the clock so we went into overtime, and everyone was yelling and cheering, and both teams were running up and down the ice, and we were really really excited because we were playing for tshirts and that makes it really serious, and go go go go team go go go. And the War Squirrels scored. Damn.
![]() |
| This Plus 5 Bananas |
*OH MY GOSH 47 HOURS 16 MINUTES AND 23 SECONDS OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS YOU WILL BE HERE FASTING WITH ME OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I MISS YOU LUCKY I SEE YOU SO SOOOOOON!!!!
ReplyDelete