Us Cutler 204 girls are a bit baking obsessed as of late. Apparently when you grow up after your freshman year in the dorms where every Saturday night is a party and move into your own apartment, you entertain yourself with flour and sugar. It's so... domestic.
So far this weekend we've made:
Cranberry-chocolate chip bread
Pumpkin bread
Pumpkin bread muffins
Zucchini brownies with chocolate-peanut-butter frosting
Baked pumpkin seeds
Also, on the list to bake today and tomorrow tentatively:
Pumpkin pie
Apple pie
Pumpkin cranberry bread
Pumpkin chocolate chip bread
Not to mention, we make our own bread. So there's a bunch homemade wheat bread filling up cabinet space waiting to be turned into toast.
And Ashley's mom sent us a lovely care package full of chocolate chip cookies and peanut-butter cheerio bars this week. The peanut-butter-marshmallow-cheerio bars are already gone.
So yeah, apparently I won't be losing that falafel weight. But at the moment, I'm ok with that.
Also, come visit us! We'll feed you baked goods.
So far this weekend we've made:
Cranberry-chocolate chip bread
Pumpkin bread
Pumpkin bread muffins
Zucchini brownies with chocolate-peanut-butter frosting
Baked pumpkin seeds
Also, on the list to bake today and tomorrow tentatively:
Pumpkin pie
Apple pie
Pumpkin cranberry bread
Pumpkin chocolate chip bread
Not to mention, we make our own bread. So there's a bunch homemade wheat bread filling up cabinet space waiting to be turned into toast.
And Ashley's mom sent us a lovely care package full of chocolate chip cookies and peanut-butter cheerio bars this week. The peanut-butter-marshmallow-cheerio bars are already gone.
So yeah, apparently I won't be losing that falafel weight. But at the moment, I'm ok with that.
Also, come visit us! We'll feed you baked goods.
Now that you're all in your twenties can you please refer to yourselves as women?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness.......... I'M ON THE NEXT FLIGHT
ReplyDelete