I live in Italy, the land that
invented pizza. So yeah, I'm eating well.
The produce at the market is enough to make any girl die of fresh fruit love. But I'm from Alaska. So that plus 900 million. It's like everything I eat here is imbibed with some sort of magical Italian deliciousness. Except bread, all the bread so far is really dry.
Anyway, here is some food photography of my creations. Enjoy!
 |
| Strawberries, raspberries peaches, granola, nutella, and gelato. |
 |
| Stracitella yogurt, my Italian obsession. |
 |
| Stir frying eggplant and tomatoes for dinner |
 |
| Stew beef, eggplant, tomatoes, and basil with bread, pesto, and brie cheese |
 |
| Lemon yogurt, strawberries, nutella, granola, and basil |
I am in love with Italy! Or just food... It looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteI WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU SO BADLY. WE WILL BECOME CHEFS AUTOMATICALLY. I LOVE YOU.
ReplyDeleteThey say that fresh grown organic food is more nutritious too, besides just being delicious. So eat up!
ReplyDeleteReally good photos.
ReplyDeleteAll photos good, #1 & #5 the best.
#3 also very good but the scrub brush on the back wall could be photoshopped out.
Glad you're getting such excellent use from your new camera.
I'm glad you're finding a way to write about food anyway.
Wish I were eating with you.
{:~))
Did not know you had a hidden talent for cooking. They all look good. Yum.
ReplyDelete