By no stretch of the imagination am I an outdoorsy-mountain-climbing-granola-eating girl. I mean, I go on the occasional hike. And ok, I do put granola in my yogurt. But I'm not really a mountain girl.
Except I think this whole living in a tent for three months might put me a little closer to mountain girl territory. Not to mention the backcountry hiking (since there are no people here, there are also no trails).
Teresa and I found a meadow yesterday. And then we got sort of lost in the woods, because, well, that's how I operate.
Except I think this whole living in a tent for three months might put me a little closer to mountain girl territory. Not to mention the backcountry hiking (since there are no people here, there are also no trails).
Teresa and I found a meadow yesterday. And then we got sort of lost in the woods, because, well, that's how I operate.
Good.
ReplyDeleteYou'll never be able to find yourself
If you don't get lost first.
I used to do granola, but now I'm oatmeal guy! Just never eat yesterday morning's oatmeal. Change is good as long as it is forward moving.
ReplyDeleteElika, might I ask what you are doing way up there? I am most curious. It sounds fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteEmily, I'm working up here for the summer. Living in a tent and being a housekeeper.
ReplyDelete