I moved out of the apartment yesterday.
I have now started the stage of my winter break where I'm living out a backpack while my suitcase with a year's worth of stuff in it hangs out in the corners of living rooms of friends.
It was a good five months on Via San Gallo. There were so many good times and laughs in that apartment, and I think I will really miss the pizza place downstairs and the proximity to Il Centro.
But it's time to move on. Next week, Deshani and I are going to Budapest. And then I come back to Florence for a few more days. And after that I start life in Jordan. I really can't wait for next semester to start!!!
I have now started the stage of my winter break where I'm living out a backpack while my suitcase with a year's worth of stuff in it hangs out in the corners of living rooms of friends.
It was a good five months on Via San Gallo. There were so many good times and laughs in that apartment, and I think I will really miss the pizza place downstairs and the proximity to Il Centro.
But it's time to move on. Next week, Deshani and I are going to Budapest. And then I come back to Florence for a few more days. And after that I start life in Jordan. I really can't wait for next semester to start!!!
Budapest ! Wow, you do get around.
ReplyDelete(Make sure to visit both of them.)
Love,
{:~))