Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Timeline

Tomorrow I pack up my stuff.

Wednesday I go back to school.

Thursday I start classes.

This weekend I go on a nutella hunt.

February I come back to Anchorage in a banana suit.

March I tell the people who offered me a job whether I will take it or not.  The fast starts.  Midterms happen.  Applications for exchange programs are due.  I go visit Valerie in Ecuador.  I celebrate Naw-Ruz with her.

April things get warmer.

May I finish my freshman year of college.  I turn 19.

I don't know what I'm doing this summer.

I don't know what I'm doing next year.

I don't know so many things.

(but don't worry, don't worry, don't worry so much)

3 comments:

  1. I think March is the most exciting month. But I may be a bit biased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS your fish are really stupid. Not as in the application, that's awesome. But your fish themselves can't even find the food, just saying...I'm trying to train them but its not really working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the fish effort, even if the fish don't :)

    ReplyDelete