If I were ever going to produce an acoustic ukulele album in which I sang songs about social change, one of these pictures would be my album cover:
Copyright Zayn 2010 for the photomotomatrons. Because he is a pro.
And if I ever co-produced a rap album with my little brohito, this would be the album cover:
Copyright Zayn 2010 for the photomotomatrons. Because he is a pro.
And if I ever co-produced a rap album with my little brohito, this would be the album cover:

1) I love you
ReplyDelete2) I love you brother, and his photography, and his gangsta.
3) you should text me when all of your family is out of the house eating pizza or something. I'll tell you why later.
I, for one, DO think you have a future in music. You are one of the most gifted oboe players I've heard. Just because you're going through a rough patch right now doesn't mean things won't get better. I know that motivating yourself to reach the next level can feel next to impossible at times but I, for one, have every confidence you can do it. Remember, the view from the mountain top is always better than the view from the valley but in order to get to the top of the mountain you have to climb it. Hang in there - and I'm looking forward to that first album.
ReplyDeleteBrian
I too think you could most definitely have a future with the oboe. And val can play uke in the background. And your brother can rap. And BAM! Now you have a band!
ReplyDelete