The last Sun Star issue of the year came out today.
Ask me in a week how I'm feeling. Right now I'm too close to all of it to properly form thoughts that aren't overshadowed by lingering frustration.
Lakeidra and I finished packing up the office this afternoon.
Today's paper was the last issue that will ever be put together in that office. As far as I can tell, the Sun Star has been there since the mid-'80s.
It's the end of an era for the paper in a few different ways. But for now, it's the end of my semester. We can talk about it after finals.
Ask me in a week how I'm feeling. Right now I'm too close to all of it to properly form thoughts that aren't overshadowed by lingering frustration.
Lakeidra and I finished packing up the office this afternoon.
Today's paper was the last issue that will ever be put together in that office. As far as I can tell, the Sun Star has been there since the mid-'80s.
It's the end of an era for the paper in a few different ways. But for now, it's the end of my semester. We can talk about it after finals.

No comments:
Post a Comment