Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I don't know where I go (where I go)

Today was a long day.

I delivered the paper, voted, interviewed, set up interviews, worked, adventured, participated in orientation things, and went to Fred Meyer college night.

But the best part was this hour-long trek Denali and I ended up taking through the woods when we were looking for the sustainable village.  It made me miss after-dinner treks through the woods in Coldfoot.

Tomorrow is my last day of freedom before classes start on Thursday.

I'm going to bed.

4 comments:

  1. That is a great tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very accurate information? Many
    thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!

    my blog post - more tips here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the admin of this web page is in fact working hard for his site, because here every material is quality based information.



    my weblog; I was reading this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite
    reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider
    worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    my blog post - website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: wtd 2 tensioner

    ReplyDelete