Yesterday, Melanie and I went to Gusta Pizza. It's supposedly the best pizza restaurant in Florence, and everyone I know raves about it so it was about time I knock it off my Florence bucket list.
We showed up at the restaurant, and immediately the owner leaned over the counter and kissed both of us on the cheek and wished us a "buon Natale!" We happily ordered a spinach and ricotta cheese pizza (sounds weird, but it was really good) and two bottles of water and sat down.
A few minutes later, our pizza showed up in the shape of a heart!
We showed up at the restaurant, and immediately the owner leaned over the counter and kissed both of us on the cheek and wished us a "buon Natale!" We happily ordered a spinach and ricotta cheese pizza (sounds weird, but it was really good) and two bottles of water and sat down.
A few minutes later, our pizza showed up in the shape of a heart!
| We heart this pizza place! |


I hope it was as good as Moises Tooth
ReplyDeleteHEY! The best pizza I had in Italy was shaped like a heart too! It was in Naples, and everything else about Naples sucked, but that heart pizza...good stuff.
ReplyDelete