Happy Ridvan, the 12 day Baha'i festival that starts at sunset celebrating Baha'u'llah's declaration. Happy Cake Wednesday, the Sun Star's weekly controversial cake celebration. Happy today I changed my major to something I actually want to major in. Happy not very much school left. And happy sunshine and warmth and melting snow.
On Monday, after my broomball game, a guy with questionable blue bits of hair told me "Hey, I haven't seen you at quidditch lately." I love that questionable blue haired guy remembered me from that one Thursday night when I played beater and I love that there's quidditch here. It's like a moderate sized gathering of mega-Harry-Potter nerds. Totally my scene.
Last week sometime, I picked the lock to Ash and Denali's room and we had a Bollywood-dance-move-learning-party. There were the three of us standing in a line in the middle of room 305 mimicking moves from YouTube videos playing on Denali's bright green laptop from her bed. I love those two, even though they won't let me move in with them.
I love that it's sunny. I love that my time of eating in a cafeteria morning, noon, and night is ALMOST OVER. I love playing quidditch (isn't that a phrase that is just wonderful to say? I love playing quidditch, I love playing quidditch, I love playing quidditch). I love that Denali and Ashley will dance with me.
And I love Cake Wednesdays.
On Monday, after my broomball game, a guy with questionable blue bits of hair told me "Hey, I haven't seen you at quidditch lately." I love that questionable blue haired guy remembered me from that one Thursday night when I played beater and I love that there's quidditch here. It's like a moderate sized gathering of mega-Harry-Potter nerds. Totally my scene.
Last week sometime, I picked the lock to Ash and Denali's room and we had a Bollywood-dance-move-learning-party. There were the three of us standing in a line in the middle of room 305 mimicking moves from YouTube videos playing on Denali's bright green laptop from her bed. I love those two, even though they won't let me move in with them.
I love that it's sunny. I love that my time of eating in a cafeteria morning, noon, and night is ALMOST OVER. I love playing quidditch (isn't that a phrase that is just wonderful to say? I love playing quidditch, I love playing quidditch, I love playing quidditch). I love that Denali and Ashley will dance with me.
And I love Cake Wednesdays.
Hi, I'll move in with you. And we'll dance Bollywood and be happy. But I would prefer Pie Wednesdays, personally.
ReplyDeleteI hope it was not a "psych" bollywood homicide. Is there even such a thing?
ReplyDelete