Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday afternoon thoughts and dreams

One day I will live in Quebec.  I will get paid to write book reviews en francais.  I will live in an apartment next to an independent bookstore, with a small coffee shop inside.  I will frequent the coffee shop so often they will know me by name, and say "the usual?" whenever I stop by.  My hectic college schedule will just be an unpleasant memory, and I will have mastered the art of strumming and singing by this time.  I'll wear tights with exciting patterns every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, because it won't be too cold to wear tights.  And I'll go to bed before midnight nearly every night.

But until then, I'm currently living in the hectic college schedule that will one day be an unpleasant memory.  School induced angst angst angst.

Speaking of, time for class.  Later, blog readers.  Have I ever told you I love you?  Because I do, kind of a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Dreams of the future are better than the history of the past (or nightmares)! The first part Jefforson's. The parenthesis is my rework of his quote!

    ReplyDelete