For some reason, even though it's definitively mid-October, it's not winter yet. It's snowed twice in town, but melted off really quickly. And it's barely been below freezing at all. I've used my raincoat more than my down coat so far.
Anyway, Saturday was another unseasonably nice day, so Valerie, Brooks, Aviva and I went hiking up on Ester Dome.
It's taken me a few years to warm up to the beauty of interior Alaska. At first, I was completely unimpressed by the lack of ocean and jagged mountains, but I love it now.
Anyway, Saturday was another unseasonably nice day, so Valerie, Brooks, Aviva and I went hiking up on Ester Dome.
It's taken me a few years to warm up to the beauty of interior Alaska. At first, I was completely unimpressed by the lack of ocean and jagged mountains, but I love it now.



No comments:
Post a Comment