I'm a countdown enthusiast. So that fact that I haven't been counting the hours until I leave Coldfoot is kind of a miracle (instead, I've been counting down until I move to Italy and then subtracting 7, so I'm not exactly innocent). But I officially have less than four weeks left here, and I am mega super ridiculously excited to go home.
I like Coldfoot, I've had a great summer, and I'm ready for it to be over. I've spent a lot of time hiking around, reading books I never would have gotten around to, writing a lot, and generally sitting around staring at the mountains and thinking.
But the truth is, I do not belong here.
And I'm ready to return to a world where the newspaper on the table won't be from four days ago.
27 days 27 days 27 days.
I like Coldfoot, I've had a great summer, and I'm ready for it to be over. I've spent a lot of time hiking around, reading books I never would have gotten around to, writing a lot, and generally sitting around staring at the mountains and thinking.
But the truth is, I do not belong here.
And I'm ready to return to a world where the newspaper on the table won't be from four days ago.
27 days 27 days 27 days.
Haha, I'm sort of a countdown enthusiast too. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhen you get home, I'll show you a super awesome app that does countdowns. You're on there. A lot. And can I have a countdown from when you come home from Italy? I have to put that in there :)
ReplyDelete